PRIVACY NOTICE ON CCTV USE
PIPATANASIN CO., LTD.
Safety is our first priority. Pipatanasin Co., Ltd. (“Company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) is using closed-circuit television (CCTV) devices for monitoring our designated areas within and around our buildings and facilities to protect life, health, and property. We collect personal data of all directors, employees, contractors, workers, visitors, or any individuals entering the monitored space within our buildings, sites, and facilities (collectively referred to as “you” or “your”) through the use of CCTV devices. This privacy notice provides information on our collection, use, disclosure, and transfer of individually identifiable information (“Personal Data”) about you. We may amend this notice at any time and will notify you of the amendments, where possible.
- THE PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASES
- Purpose : We use CCTV devices for monitoring our designated areas within and around our floor and facilities to protect life, personal and public safety, health, and property.
- Legal Bases: We will not collect, use, disclose, process, transfer, and carry on any actions which shall include, but not limited to, recording, possessing, adjusting, amending, destroying, deleting, retrieving, compiling, copying, sending, storing, separating, updating or adding CCTV Details and other personal data related to you without your consent except in the following cases:
- Vital interest: It is necessary for our prevention or suppression of a danger to a person’s life, body, or health;
- Legitimate interest: It is in our legitimate interest to protect your health and personal safety, as well as your belongings, our buildings, facilities and assets, and to carry out any other acts to achieve the CCTV Monitoring Purposes. We will endeavor on the continuing basis to balance our legitimate interest and that of any relevant third parties, as the case maybe, and your fundamental rights and freedoms related to the protection of the CCTV Data concerning you. We will also endeavor to identify any steps required to achieve the right balance as appropriate;
- Legal obligations: We owe a duty to comply with the legal obligations prescribed by the applicable laws, including but not limited to the laws regarding safety and environment in the workplace. We consider the use of the CCTV as a necessary measure to enable us to meet those obligations.
- WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECTED AND HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECTED
We collect moving or still images, voice and belongings when you enter the monitored areas through CCTV.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA
30 days from recording date
Nevertheless, after the retention period above, the data images will be deleted automatically by the system or we will remove or adjusting personal data to be unidentified.
- WHO WE DISCLOSE AND/OR TRANSFER YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO
We will keep CCTV Data confidential and will not disclose or transfer it according to The Purpose and Legal Bases except to our affiliates and other carefully selected third parties now or in the future. Third parties to which we may disclose CCTV Data and other Personal Data concerning you include:
- Our affiliates. We may disclose or transfer CCTV Data and other Personal Data concerning you to our affiliated companies, as part of our legitimate interests and our affiliates’ interests to achieve the CCTV Monitoring Purposes.
- Governmental and/or regulatory organizations. We may disclose or transfer CCTV Data and other Personal Data concerning you to comply with legal obligations, or to support or assist law enforcement organizations with regard to the investigation and prosecution of civil or criminal proceedings.
- Third-party service providers. We may disclose or transfer CCTV Data and other Personal Data concerning you as our necessary steps to ensure our protection of your health and personal safety, and belongings.
- YOUR RIGHTS AS A DATA SUBJECT
Subject to the applicable laws in Thailand, you may have rights regarding the collection, use, disclosure and/or transfer of your CCTV data, including:
- Consent withdrawal: Where you have given your consent for the collection, use, or disclosure of your CCTV Data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time,
- Access: You may have the right to access or request a copy of the Personal Data we are collecting, using and disclosing about you. For your own privacy and security, we may require you to prove your identity before providing the requested information to you,
- Data portability: Where legally applicable, you have the right to request your CCTV Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and transmit it to another organization,
- Objection: You may have the right to object to certain collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Data such as objecting to direct marketing,
- Deletion: You may have the right to request that we delete or de-identity Personal Data that we collect, use and disclose about you, except we are not obligated to do so if we need to retain such data in order to comply with a legal obligation or to establish,
- Restriction: You may have the right to restrict the use of your Personal Data in certain circumstances,
- Rectification: You may have the right to have incomplete, inaccurate, misleading, or out-of-date Personal Data that we collect, use and disclose about you rectified,
- Lodge a complaint: You may have the right to lodge a complaint to the competent authority where you believe our collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Data is unlawful or noncompliant with applicable data protection law.
We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the competent authority, so please contact us in the first instance by written or via online formed. To exercise any of these rights in this section, you may contact us at the address in our contact details section below. Your request for exercising any of the above rights may be limited by the applicable laws. There may be certain cases where we can reasonably and lawfully decline your request, for example, due to our legal obligation or court order. Your requested may subject to any additional cost that may concern.
- CHANGING ON PRIVACY NOTICE
According to Privacy Data Protection Act, B.E. 2562 (2019), we may from time-to-time review and update our Privacy Notice to be in line with minimum legal requirements as prescribed by the relevant governmental organizations. Our update current Privacy Notice will be posted on our website www.rangsitbusinesspark.com